Corelle livingware 30-piece country cottage. This 30-piece set contains six each of dinner plates, dessert plates, 10-ounce bowls, 18-ounce bowls and 6 mugs.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Gorgeous Dinnerware
Correlle has always been known for durability. I love the design and colors. This set is a good steal in terms of price and volume.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
AN EXCELENT STARTER PACKAGE FOR NEWLY WEDS...
IT NEEDS SOME OTHER PIECES TO FINISH IT OFF.
IT NEEDS SOME OTHER PIECES TO FINISH IT OFF.
IT NEEDS SOME OTHER PIECES TO FINISH IT OFF.
IT NEEDS SOME OTHER PIECES TO FINISH IT OFF.
Great surprise
I ordered this dinnerware for everyday use because I knew that Corelle ware was very durable. It was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. When I opened the box I was so surprised with it's beauty. This pattern is perfect for entertaining. With a charger, of several color choices, and a few personal touches it presents a very elegant table.
Product Features :
- 6 Dinner plates; 6 dessert plates; 6-to-10-ounce bowls; 6-to-18-ounce bowls; 6 mugs
- Vitrelle glass
- Country cottage
- Dishwasher, microwave safe
Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $79.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment