Tuesday, January 15, 2013

11 Piece Japanese Dinnerware Set w/ Sushi Mat Blueberry On Sale

11 Piece Japanese Dinnerware Set w/ Sushi Mat Blueberry
This 10 piece Japanese Dinnerware Set includes 2 bowls, 2 plates, 2 sauce bowls, 2 spoons and 2 pairs of chopsticks. Plate: 8 1/2" x 5" Bowl: 4 1/2" diameter Sauce Dish: 3.5" x 3.5" . Sushi mat.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Very Upsetting
I ordered this product because I am an avid collector of like items and I was so upset when I got it I immediately looked for a solution but apparently not a fixable one, can't locate info to contact seller and apparently can't return it!!! I ordered 3 of these sets and one set the packaging was half destroyed so I opened it first only to realize that what I received was definitely NOT what I ordered. Instead of the Black and Green sets shown in this image I have now gotten brown and blue sets which go with absolutely nothing in my collection! And Two of the bowls in one of the sets are completely destroyed!!!! In short I'm out a considerable sum of money, can't replace them, and now have to shuck out the money to another seller to get what I wanted! The only positive thing I can say is that if you like brown and blue and you can manage to get them shipped unbroken then they are worth the money.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


love it!
the color is a very nice crackle blue. looks like the picture which i was a little worried that it would not. easy to clean. looks great on the table.
Great dishset!
This set was shipped quickly and packaged carefully so all the dishes made it to my doorstep without any damage. Dishes are not microwave or dishwasher safe, but just heat food before using and washes easily in sink. Love this dishset. No complaints!
11 Piece Japanese Dinnerware Set w/ Sushi Mat Blueberry
Product Features :
  • 10 Piece Japanese Dinnerware Set
  • Made in Japan
  • Include Free Bonus sushi Mat !!!

Rating : 3.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $53.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment