Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Arc International Luminarc Directoire Clear Dinner Plate, Set of 12 Promo Offer

Arc International Luminarc Directoire Clear Dinner Plate, Set of 12
Luminarc is the oldest brand currently sold by Arc, launched in 1948. Arc International is a French manufacturer and distributor of household goods. The company was established in Arques, Pas-de-Calais, where it is still headquartered, as a glass-making firm under the name Verrerie des Sept Ecluses in 1825.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great Value, but Flaws Present
These were less expensive than the Libbey glass plates, and I wanted them for an art project so I went ahead and bought them. They're packaged quite well and none were broken, and they do look exactly like the display picture. However, the glass isn't completely smooth. On the back of the plates, there's a subtle "ripple" effect going on, and therefore you can feel the bumps. They're very fine and do not detriment the visual appeal of these glass plates, but one should know they're there. Also, my art project involved putting images onto the back of glass plates and using them as dinnerware, which became much less polished with these ripples. However, if you plan to use them "as is", they're very sturdy, handsome, and easy to clean. Therefore, for this low price, I definitely give these plates a thumbs up :)

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Poor product quality
I have purchased Luminarc plates in the past and been completely satisfied. I cannot say the same for the Directoire style from Luminarc. It is extremely poorly manufactured. Of the 4 dozen I ordered, nine of the 48 pieces were clearly defective with warped edges or dirt embedded in the glass. Further, many others had the rough/uneven edges other reviewers have noted. Definitely not what I would expect from Luminarc. Only order if you have time to shift through the plates that should have not made it past quality control and are willing to take the time and effort to return them.
bought these for crafting
Had looked for glass plates forEVER - finally found them....where? At Amazon, of course. Although one of them was broken, I realized I had gotten more than the 12 I ordered, so I still have 13. What a deal - all for 9 bucks
Arc International Luminarc Directoire Clear Dinner Plate, Set of 12
Product Features :
  • Twelve directoire clear dinner plate
  • Luminarc is durable
  • Luminarc is wash resistant
  • 100-Percent hygienic

Rating : 3.2 out of 5.0
List Price : $35.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment