CAPRESSO EC50 Stainless Steel Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine: Hottest Espresso around. Metal Warming Platform ensures espresso stays at a perfect temperature.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Love it
I think this is likely the best espresso maker you can get for under $100. I just bought it about a month ago, so I can't speak to durability, but following fairly simple instructions for use, I have consistently made fantastic espresso with this machine and provides enough pressure to produce a very good crema as well. I have only used the steamer wand twice but it's worked well. Some Pro's and Con's
Pro's: I love this machine and highly recommend it for anyone who wants good espresso but doesn't / can't spend the many hundreds of dollars to get a real fancy one. Though, from an espresso quality standpoint, I don't notice any difference between this one and a starbucks, caribou, or local coffee house espresso quality (I'm not an expert but do drink 2 - 3 shots per day). It heats up fairly quick and the water reservoir holds a sufficient amount of water. The crema this machine produces is incredible. There is always a nice layer of it on top. Once the water is warm,...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Good budget machine, I got a bad one?
This review is based on not having made a cup of espresso due to a problem I had with the machine.
The problem:
When attempting to flush out the machine for initial use, I was unable to get a clean run of water without a film of motor oil. The instructions tell you to run a cup or two of water through; I ran about two gallons of water through the machine, and it still came out smelling of the motor oil. The portafilter would feel greasy. So I'm shipping it back to Amazon. I'm hoping this was a bad one. I might order it again if I don't find a different one.
Barring that, I think I would have liked the machine very much. It appears to have a good thermoblock; it heats up to brewing temperature in about 15 seconds (although you should still run hot water through system once to warm all of the parts prior to brewing.) The pressure seemed good and the portafilter seemed sturdy enough even though it's more plasticky than I would prefer. There's only one...
Espresso Time
Purchased this as a Christmas gift. I don't believe a day has gone by yet that they haven't used it. I received rave comments every day for at least the first week.
Product Features :
- Fast and Consistent Results with a 15 bar pump, stainless-steel lined thermoblock
- Easy Brewing with patented stainless steel sieve
- Simple Cleanup with innovative self-locking filter holder
- Convenient Filling with 42-ounce removable water tank
- Create the perfect froth
Rating : 3.4 out of 5.0
List Price : $130.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment