Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Elegant Romantic Rose Victorian Porcelain Teapot And Teacup Duo Beautiful Gift Item On Sale

Elegant Romantic Rose Victorian Porcelain Teapot And Teacup Duo Beautiful Gift Item
Elegant Teapot and teacup duo designed in a beautiful Victorian rose design
Comes in a satin lined gift box.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

May Contain Lead
This is a beautiful Burton & Burton teapot made in China and very inexpensive, but I have a major concern. After reading reviews about the possibility of LEAD in some teaware made in China, I purchased LeadCheck on amazon.com and tried it out. I tested this teapot four times with LeadCheck, and it gave POSITIVE results for lead each time. I tested LeadCheck several times on another mug made in China by Westfields also sold by Treasured Designs, and the results were consistently negative. I have asked Treasured Designs to test this Burton & Burton teapot for lead using an authoritative source, since all I was able to use was a home lead check test.

It is unsafe to use products made with lead for eating and drinking, so I thought I would pass this on. Hopefully, Treasured Designs will check into this and provide an authoritative response for this concern.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Quality
I was really hoping it would look as good in person as it did in the picture and it looked better! The picture couldn't convey the texturing on the cup OR the fantastic box it came with. Of course no we don't want to use it!
Beautiful!
This teacup/teapot came in the most beautiful box! I got my hopes up before I even opened it....and then when I did...I was not disappointed. It is truly beautiful and very high quality. Great collector's item. I love it! Would recommend it to anyone. :)
Elegant Romantic Rose Victorian Porcelain Teapot And Teacup Duo Beautiful Gift Item
Product Features :
  • Elegant Victorian porcelain teapot and teacup for one trimmed in gold
  • Teapot holds 13 oz of your favorite tea Teacup holds 8 oz
  • Comes in satin lined gift box
  • Tea Set measures: 6 1/2" high
  • Dishwasher safe/FDA approved

Rating : 3.9 out of 5.0
List Price : $30.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment