Stay ahead of the curve with a fresh look from French Bull. This 8-inch Melamine Salad Plate reinvents an everyday staple with its bold and colorful Multiplaid design that mixes and matches with an array of striking solids and patterns in the French Bull collection. Made of high-grade, glazed melamine, this plate is lightweight, non-absorbent, and heat-resistant. Durability and shatter-resistance make it perfect for everyday use, indoor and outdoor entertaining, and completely safe for children. Dishwasher-safe. French Bull: a fresh look for a contemporary lifestyle.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
excellent product
These plates are wonderfull, excellent quality, very good size, we bought 16 of these plates, use it all the time
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Perfect little plates
Great colors/patterns and easy no-break lunch/desert/salad plates. Resilient but I would recommend hand washing. My extra hot dishwasher damaged a different melamine plate so I take no chances. I recommend these for casual fun dining.
Colors not as pretty I expected from the picture..., but okay
The manufacturing quality is reasonable; however, I dislike the design of the physical product (not the pattern). The plate is very flat with only a slight depression.
I look for attractive melamine plates for everyday use at home because I drop plates a lot while washing them or even just picking them up due to carpal tunnel syndrome (poor grip strength). I must say that the longer I use the plates, the more I like them esthetically.
Product Features :
- Set of 4 Round Salad Plates
- Constructed of high-grade glazed melamine
- Bold multicolored plaid pattern; playful mix-and-match style coordinates with other French Bull items
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Scratch- and shatter-resistant; non-absorbent; heat-resistant to 356 degrees
Rating : 4.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $28.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment