Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gibson Stackware 16-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set, Red On Sale

Gibson Stackware 16-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set, Red
Serve family meals on fun and functional dinnerware that stacks for easy storage.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

good everyday dishes, simple design
I like them. Solid -- and surprisingly heavy; the pieces are fairly thick. I like the clean sturdy design. Good everyday dishes and, for casual entertaining, the off-white surfaces and raised edges are striking on a solid-colored tablecloth. The edges do not curl up as sharply as they appear in the photo online. The salad/sandwich/dessert plates are a good size for msny uses. Bowls and mugs are generously sized. The dinner plates are larger than I expected and a little difficult to fit into my old dishwasher. (I read the sizes, but holding a plate in your hand is another experience.) I'm happy to have them, and I'm ordering additional small plates and bowls from a replacement website to extend my set.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Beautiful Set
This is an elegant dinnerware set. I would highly recommend purchasing this set for everyday dining or for a special dinner with guests. The set came well packaged and is a great value for the amount of items in the set.
Red dishes
I cannot beging to tell you how much I love my red dishes. Have three sets but always wanted a set of red. Zhey are great and they are also very pretty to look at.
Gibson Stackware 16-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set, Red
Product Features :
  • 16-Piece set including: 4 dinner plates, 4 dessert plates, 4 soup/salad bowls, 4 mugs
  • Material: stoneware
  • Solid color
  • Dishwasher, microwave, oven to 350-Degree safe
  • Stacks for easy storage.

Rating : 4.6 out of 5.0
List Price : $69.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment