Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Japanese Sushi Tray Set for Two with Chopsticks, Sepia Karakusa SALE

Japanese Sushi Tray Set for Two with Chopsticks, Sepia Karakusa
Perfect not only for sushi, but artful salads and side dishes as well. These Japanese stoneware pieces make a wonderfully versatile addition to any kitchen pantry.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Girlfriends Present
Bought this for my girlfriend's birthday. She loves sushi and she loved these plates. Very good looking, very well designed, awesome packaging, awesome chopsticks, just overall a great product.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Very nice addition
I eat sushi at home 1-2 times a week, but was skeptical actually spending money on plates. Turns out, they were a good purchase. My girlfriend loves the plates and sticks. I thought after heavy use, the sticks would start to get bad, but they have held strong after 8 months or so. Happy customer indeed.
Beautiful!
I love these! They have a vintage and elegant look.

They arrived quickly, in perfect condition and well packaged.

They're even prettier and more expensive-looking than the picture displays. I included this as part of a sushi-making Christmas gift for my boyfriend's parents. I wish I bought a set for us too!
Japanese Sushi Tray Set for Two with Chopsticks, Sepia Karakusa
Product Features :
  • Two sets of rectangular plates, 8.6 inches x 4.9 inches
  • Two sets of sauce bowls and two pairs of chopsticks
  • Hand painted Japanese stoneware
  • Comes in a sophisticated black gift box
  • NOTE, since the stoneware is hand painted, each piece is unique and may differ slightly from photo

Rating : 4.7 out of 5.0
List Price : $28.85

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment