Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keurig V500 Vue Brewer Promo Offer

Keurig V500 Vue Brewer
V500 Features: -Black & white touch screen allows you to easily select and customize the settings. Brews in under 1 minute.-Customize your own temperature and strength to ensure your coffee is just the way you like it.-Removable water reservoir makes refilling and cleaning a cinch.-Large capacity, Removable 60 oz. water reservoir with easy fill, flip-top lid.-Variable brew size choices between 4 and 16 oz.-Enjoy beverages hot, frothy café style or brew over ice.-Removable drip tray.-Cord Storage. Dimensions: -Overall Dimensions: 12.7-15.3'' H x 13.75-15.3'' W x 12.7-13.75'' D.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

The same as the V700 with a few minor differences
There is no shortage of Keurig reviews online so I will use this one to address a lack of information on the V500.
First, the Vue V500 is functionally the same as the top of the line Vue V700. I recently went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to purchase a Keurig coffee maker as a surprise for my wife while she was out of town. She had expressed an interest in getting one and was dropping hints more and more frequently.
After a little research and armed with a 20% off coupon, I hit the store with the intention of purchasing the Vue V700. When I got to the end cap where the Vue was set up, I saw a Vue I wasn't familiar with and that was the V500. It isn't even listed on the Keurig website yet. We aren't huge coffee people so I thought maybe this would be a better fit at a cheaper price than the V700. Cell phone reception was weak and it was taking forever to look up information so I resorted to asking a BBB employee what the difference was and he was actually very...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Keurig Vue v500
Have a Keurig K-cup machine in the office and wanted one for my home. Could not decide on k-cup or v-cup machine. Love strong coffee and even though always buy the dark blends the coffee never seemed as strong as I would like it. After a lot of research I saw that Keurig was releasiing a new smaller Vue machine - the V500. Bought it March 17 (at BB&B with 20% off coupon). Have used the machine for three days and simply love the machine. Coffee was stronger (used the strong setting) and hotter (197 degree setting). First cup takes a little time but subsequent cups ready almost immediately. Noise? No more so than any other brewer. Will keep updating as I use it.
Keurig Vue v500
I first found out about the Vue on houseparty.com and applied hoping I would get selected to receive a free one but unfortunately I didn't:( but since I have wanted a new Keurig for a while I decided to buy the Vue v500 anyways. I'm glad I got the machine. It is slightly different from the V700 but the major difference is the black and white screen instead of the color screen and having a max brew size of 16oz instead of 18oz. Not having a color screen isn't that big of a deal to me and the black and white touch screen works fast and is still easy to read. I've used a original K-cup before and I noticed that this one does take slightly longer to brew but it also brews a better cup of coffee! I like having the option to customize what drink I'm making (ex. coffee, iced drinks, and cafe drinks); select which temperature(I prefer to make it colder when I'm going to drink it right away and hotter if I'm taking my drink on the go); whether or not I want my coffee stronger; as well as being...
Keurig V500 Vue Brewer
Product Features :
  • Brews in less than 1 minute
  • Custom Brewing Technology lets you brew regular or strong to suit your taste
  • Brew sizes from 4 oz. up to a full-size 16-oz. travel mug; with 60-oz. water reservoir

Rating : 4.2 out of 5.0
List Price : $169.94

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment