Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mikasa Platinum Crown 58 PIECE Set On Sale

Mikasa Platinum Crown 58 PIECE Set
Mikasa Platinum Crown 58 piece Dinnerware Set. An understated touch of platinum makes a regal statement on this white, fine china
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Fine Dinning Made Affordable
02/04/10 I had been searching and shopping for just the 'right' China for going on 3 years. There was so much to consider even though some may say, "it's just dishes". I was thinking about the appearance, the quality, the price, the durability, the ablility to acquire additional pieces and the piece replacement availability when needed. I searched on-line until everything became a giant blur and I shopped in stores until I got blisters from all the walking. I even searched on-line, narrowed down my search to three choices and then when back to the stores to compare, only because holding it in your hand and looking at it is far better than just seeing a picture of it.

Finally the descision was made and Mikasa Platinum Crown was the winner and I purchased it from Amazon. The shipped package arrived much sooner than I had expected so that was a plus. The package itself was unbelieveably well packed so it did arrive completely unharmed and everything was in tact. Even though I...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


EXQUISITE
I purchased this directly from Mikasa however they no longer carry the 58 piece set. I was able to use a 20% off coupon and buy some additional flatware all for less that $250 and had free shipping. It arrived boxed very well. The inner packaging was well thought out and there was not one chip on any item. This is my first "real" set of china and I'm glad I happened to find this when I did. Excellent buy!
Amazing price!
This china is rally beautiful and the price is insanely inexpensive! Most chine you would only get two place settings for this price. This set arrived without a single chip or break and I am very pleased with it!
Mikasa Platinum Crown 58 PIECE Set
Product Features :
  • 58-piece dinnerware set, service for 8--perfect for formal occasions
  • Includes 8 each: dinner plate, salad plate, rim soup bowl, teacup, and saucer, fruit bowl, bread and butter plate
  • Also includes 1 round vegetable bowl and a 12-inch round buffet platter
  • Made of fine bone china; trimmed with embossed platinum bands,
  • Hand washing recommended; not for use in microwave or oven

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $1,113.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment