Oneida's Lincoln is geometric, eclectic and symmetric. The multi-dimensional surface of Lincoln's brightly polished handle makes this pattern a stand out among modern flatware designs. Lincoln's triangular beveled tip is balanced by a quill-shaped well that extends and tapers to the shank.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great Silverware!
I've owned the Lincoln collection for over 5 years and I couldn't be happier with the product. They are well balanced and feel good in your hands. I recently purchased an additional 20 piece set to supplement my original set. You can barely tell the old from the new. Highly recommended. Modern design with a very classic appeal.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great!
Very nice set of silverware, I already owned an eight piece set and wanted to make a service for twelve. I don't think you can go wrong with any of Oneida's flatware sets. The price was right with Amazon and delivery was fast.
Top Quality
I got this set with the Set for 8 as a Christmas gift for my daughter. It has an excellent weight; there will be no bending of spoons here. The set for 8 comes with 1 serving spoon and 1 slotted serving spoon and 1 meat fork. The set for 4 doesn't have any serving pieces. The pattern is simple enough to be casual and pretty enough to be used on a more formal table. I will probably get another set for my 2nd daughter, and maybe a set for myself.
Product Features :
- Set includes: Four 5-Piece Place Settings
- 18/0 Stainless Steel Flatware
- Dishwasher Safe
Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $85.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment