Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Red Vanilla Dutch Garden 16-Piece Dinner Set SALE

Red Vanilla Dutch Garden 16-Piece Dinner Set
Enhance your dinner parties with a 16-piece dinner set. Casual dinnerware boasts a beautiful flower design. Dinnerware is sure to make your dinner party a success
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

delightful dinnerware
I am so happy with this dinnerware. It feels like a summer day each time I use them. I have had them for over a month and feel very satisfied with the purchase. The first shipment came with 2 broken pieces but I immediately called Amazon and spoke with a very understanding representative and a new set arrived the very next day. The dinner plates are a tad to big for my dishwasher but I can just lean them somewhat and they fit okay. My dishwasher is old and I think with a newer dishwasher the size would not be a problem at all. I use them every day and they seem very durable and chip resistant just as the description stated. I love these dishes and highly recommend them. They are so pretty and good quality too.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.




Red Vanilla Dutch Garden 16-Piece Dinner Set
Product Features :
  • Four (4) dinner plates 11-1/2-inch, four (4) cups 3-1/2-inch by 4-inch high, four (4) soup plates 9-1/2-inch, four (4) salad plates 8-1/2-inch
  • Material: stoneware
  • White with pattern
  • Warm-oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Chip and stain resistant

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $162.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment