Monday, January 14, 2013

Wallace Antique Baroque Gold-Plated 80-Piece Flatware Set Discount !!

Wallace Antique Baroque Gold-Plated 80-Piece Flatware Set
A dining table immediately gains a luxurious opulence when set with gold-plated Antique Baroque from Wallace. Styled with a historical sensibility, each piece is elaborately sculpted with curling tendrils along pierced edges, culminating in a gently pointed end. The ornate flatware, made of steel completed electroplated with gold except for the knife blades, handsomely complements any gold-trimmed dinnerware for the most formal occasions. The hostess set consists of: serving spoon; pierced serving spoon; cold meat fork; sugar spoon; butter knife; gravy ladle; pie server; flat server.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Gold plated flatware
I was looking for a gold plated flatware set to go with a gold edged dish set I already owned. I did research and Wallace is one of the top makers of gold plated flatware. I originally saw this set at Neiman Marcus, and thought I would check Amazon also to see if I could get a better price. Amazon was $120 less than the sale price at Neiman Marcus. This is a very nice, medium weight set at an unbeatable price for the quality. It states that it is dishwasher safe but I am washing it by hand. Bear in mind that this is 18/0 and not 18/10 but still it is made better than most 18/10 that I have seen. It has a lifetime warranty which is a plus. The picture on the website does not do this set justice. It is much richer looking in person. If you are looking for a good quality set with a pattern that will stand the test of time for a good price, then I would recommend this set.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


great - perfect for my table
I like to use gold silver on my holiday tables and even throughout the year. it is charming and also very elegant
it was shipped very quickly. I have not put it in the dish washer - holiday silver is meant to be washed be hand, I think...I am very happy with the purchase. thank you for once again having it availabe for the holidays
Lovely but defective
I was really excited about this set. When it arrived, I found it quite lovely and it felt good in the hand. It is not a stamped set, which makes it really nice. However, the plating was defective. The very first piece I unwrapped, a spoon, was defective. The plating was cracked and flaking on the mouth portion of the spoon. I was startled to find this defect and even more startled to find it on the very first piece I unwrapped. I unwrapped a few more pieces and they were fine. However, I did not bother to unwrap ALL the pieces, as I've reasoned if one from this set, in brand new condition, is already cracked and flaking I will not trust the balance of the set to maintain it's beauty over a lifetime. Therefore, I've sent it back for a refund. I must note this set was manufactured in China which, in my opinion, accounts for the shoddy plating workmanship. Under communism, where one does not have the incentive to do his best for his best reaps the same pay check as that received by the...
Wallace Antique Baroque Gold-Plated 80-Piece Flatware Set
Product Features :
  • 12 Place settings, 1 hostess set; Each place setting consists of: dinner knife; dinner fork; salad fork; soup spoon; teaspoon
  • Stainless Steel
  • Hand wash only
  • 25 Year limited

Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $375.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment