Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Certified International Bistro 4-Piece Canister Set Discount !!

Certified International Bistro 4-Piece Canister Set
Certified International is a leading manufacturer of ceramic tablewares. All items are attractive, functional and value priced allowing you to create a stylish tablesetting with coordinating kitchen accessories. Hand Painted Ceramic Dinnerware.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Canisters
These are sooo beautiful and the colors magnificent! They have a good seal and are of perfect size! It is hard to find colorful canisters that have one so large for flour!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Perfect for my kitchen!!!!
I was looking for a canister set because i just redid my kitchen into a cafe style. I looked at others but these are perfect. The colors are perfect and vibrant and the canisters themselves are a good size and have a nice tight seal to keeps things fresh. They came packaged very well. The price was very reasonable for the quantity and quality of this item. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to add a lil chef to there house.
Decorative Canister Set
I really love this canister set. It really brings out my kitchen. When I received the item I noticed a small chip in one of the canisters but I loved it so much I repaired it and now it is as good as new. I am really very happy with my purchase.
Certified International Bistro 4-Piece Canister Set
Product Features :
  • 4-Piece Canister Set includes: 24-ounce, 52-ounce, 72-ounce and 120-ounce Canisters
  • Hand Painted Ceramic Dinnerware
  • Designed by Jennifer Garant
  • Hand Wash Recommended

Rating : 4.8 out of 5.0
List Price : $106.25

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment