Corelle Livingware 16-Piece Set, Service for 4, includes 4 each - 10-1/4-inch Dinner Plates, 6-3/4-inch Bread and Butter Plates, 18-ounce Soup/Cereal Bowls, 11-ounce Stoneware Mugs, Floral Connection
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Durable and attractive
I was wary of buying glass dishes online and having them arrive broken so I was pleased to have all 4 boxes of Corelle that we ordered arrive in perfect condition. We've been using them for 2 months now and have dropped a couple and they have remained intact. I like the way they look and they are easy to clean in the dishwasher.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
lightweight and space saver!!!
I bought this dish set and the black cafe ones as well to replace all of the mismatched sets that I had accumulated over the past couple of years. They went together like peas and carrots, I just love them. I had noticed that my cupboard was running out of space, after reading some reviews talk about how lightweight these were I was sold. I got them shortly after and they stack so perfectly and are so light that they take up half the space as the old ones. Now my dinnerware looks cohesive and smart. great product!!
Dishes of Lightness
I had a stoneware set of dishes that were like lifting a pile of bricks. My husband and daughter told me to get Corelle because they're so light to lift. So I did and I love these dishes, it's so much easier to get a dish out from underneath the bowls etc. I bought the first set at Walmart and decided to get a second set. Went online couldn't find the design I had and finally came across them at Amazon. I'm happy.
Product Features :
- 16-piece dinnerware set, service for 4
- Includes 4 each: 10-3/4-inch dinner plate, 6-3/4-inch bread and butter plate, 18-ounce soup/cereal bowl, and 11-ounce mug
- Made of lightweight, chip-, stain-, and fade-resistant laminated bonded glass; mug is durable stoneware
- Banded with linked gray blocks for contemporary look; solid black mug
Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $51.10
0 comments:
Post a Comment