Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Red Vanilla Fruit Salad 16-Piece Dinner Set On Sale

Red Vanilla Fruit Salad 16-Piece Dinner Set
Enhance your dinner parties with a beautiful 16-piece fruit salad dinner set. Casual dinnerware set features a strawberry, lemon and blueberry design. Dinnerware set includes dinner plates, salad plates, soup plates and cups
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Why so large?
Very nice, good quality, but all the items are larger than I expected. Seems like everything is growing larger every time you buy things, from plates to appliances. It would be useful if the selling stores listed the sizes.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Red Vanilla fruit Salad dinnerware - excellent quality
I have now owned this dinnerware for about 2 years. I have yet to get a single chip! I had originally replaced our dinnerware with a line from Pfalzgraff, which began chipping immediately. After less than a year, half of the pieced were chipped! I then ordered a single place setting of the Red Vanilla/Fruit Salad, then after no chipping in 3 months I ordered a full set of 12. First quality and I'll say it again "NO CHIPPING!" I am delighted with this set. It's very pretty, it's trendy with the square plates. My kids don't liked the rimmed bowls for cereal, but hey, I just picked up a cheap plastic set for them to eat their cereal in!
Colorful and heavy duty dish set.
I especially appreciate the quality and muted colors of these dishes. The fruit is not garishly bright and does not compete with food served on these dishes. These dishes have a heft to them and with their delicate bamboo tracings and fruit vines, they are a beautiful addition to any table. I am so pleased I purchased these and would recommend them.
Red Vanilla Fruit Salad 16-Piece Dinner Set
Product Features :
  • Four (4) dinner plates 11-inch four (4) soup plates 9-1/2-inch , four (4) salad plates 9-1/2-inch, four (4) handled cups
  • Material: stoneware
  • Fruit pattern
  • Warm-oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Chip and stain resistant

Rating : 4.5 out of 5.0
List Price : $162.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment