Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots 6-Inch Accent Dish, White on Pink, Set of 4 Discount !!

Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots 6-Inch Accent Dish, White on Pink, Set of 4
Terramoto Ceramic, by Coastline Imports, is known for the simplicity of Polka Dots and Stripes. These coupled with the graceful shapes of the bowls, pitchers and more, make for a kitchen and table pantryware collection that will complement any home. These accent dishes are great for bread and butter, cookies, sandwiches and more.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

expect imperfections but lovely!
Beautiful~ As with any Ceramic dish, expect imperfections on occasion. Some slight color variations etc. These have some heft, but look dainty and feminine. I adore these and the bowls Terramoto Polka Dots in pastel colors are just "princess perfect" to me. Will keep collecting!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Is it a knock off?
I have ordered and own Terramoto Ceramic several times. I am wondering if this batch is a knock off. One plate was decidedly more pink then red, with the color actually red but layered on so thin it makes the plate look pink. The back of that plate was white as opposed to being red like on all other items. The Terramoto logo looked totally different. As it was a gift I did not know about this until I later saw it at the recipients house. I would have returned it if I had known that was the problem. As the other item ordered, also Terramotto ceramic and also a gift, also had problems if a similar nature, I am wondering if these are seconds or if there is an issue with the Chinese production. I have not run into this problem before but now I did so with both orders.
Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots Accent Dish
The blue polka dot accent dishes are very nice. The only thing about them is that the dots are not as white as I expected. Oon the Terramoto red mugs the dots are super white. But I still like them...
Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots 6-Inch Accent Dish, White on Pink, Set of 4
Product Features :
  • Four accent dishes
  • Ceramic earthenware
  • White polka dots on pink base
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Microwave safe

Rating : 4.4 out of 5.0
List Price : $20.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment