Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Red Vanilla Summer Sun Bone China 4-Piece Dinning Set Big Discount

Red Vanilla Summer Sun Bone China 4-Piece Dinning Set
Brilliant red poppies highlight this ultra white bone china dining set from Red Vanilla, creating a bold, striking table. The vivid blossoms and crisp, square shapes provide a beautiful backdrop for your culinary creations.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

To my surprise !
I'm old and to be honest, I have never bought china by the place setting. So when I saw this online on Amazon, I thought it was a 4 piece setting for 4. So I was quite surprised when only 1 place setting arrived and was afraid to tell my husband the mistake I made! It is gorgeous, and it's every bit as beautiful as the picture. At my age and income, I'll just have to settle for 16 pleces for 4 and buy in increments, so my husband thinks I'm being frugile! They won't be hidden in a cabinet, I plan to use them everyday, life is short, I'll enjoy them while I can.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Absolutely breath-takingly beautiful but VERY expensive
I purchased 8 place settings of these plates (in two shipments) and was amazed by how beautiful the pieces are--the colors are vivid, the china heavier and solid without being clunky, still delicate, and the shapes intriguing together. This will make a spectacular table. At $52 a place setting it's VERY expensive but I am choosing this set as my best dishes. The shipping method (individually packed) assures no breakage. Much care was taken in making, designing, and shipping this product. Impressive.

Red Vanilla Summer Sun Bone China 4-Piece Dinning Set
Product Features :
  • One (1) 10-1/2-inch square dinner plate, one (1) 8-inch square salad plate, one (1) 8-inch square soup bowl, one (1) mug with a 13-ounce capacity
  • Bone china
  • White with pattern
  • Warm-oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Chip and stain resistant

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $68.67

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment