A sleek, minimalist design features simple, highly-polished tapered handles that feel smooth to the touch as well as providing superb weight and balance. Service for 12 that comes complete with five essential serving pieces.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
I really, REALLY like this flatware.
It's actually 18/10 like it says (some aren't), it feels nice in the hand with a good weight like the more expensive brands. Best of all it comes out of the dishwasher spotless. I mean spotless. (Read the directions; handles down in the basket for forks & spoons, handles up for knives.) I love it. Good value for the money.
The only negative is I wish they sold this pattern open stock so I could buy extra spoons. Cocktail forks and iced tea spoons would be nice too. So far I've only been able to find it in 65-piece sets.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
So disappointed!
I was so excited to find these because the design is just stunning. However, I ordered them off Amazon and I am sorry to say that the craftsmanship is terrible. The first sign was that I noticed they were made in China. Now, I'm not normally a snob about these things but in this case, it really shows. I only had to look at maybe 10 of the 65 pieces to notice major problems -- tines that were out of alignment, chipped edges on the serving utensils and a particularly egregious chip on the side of a fork (if you put it in your mouth, you really don't want anything scratching you, and this chip is an inch long), and spots of tarnish. I will try to upload photos to show the problems. I'm really upset. It's not like I am an expert on flatware, either -- I am very young and buying my first flatware set for my apartment -- and even I can notice the shoddy manufacturing!
They are different than the picture here, they have thin handles and they are glossy
Purchased this set because was looking for a 18/10 quality set with a good design, modern, and this one looked like what I was looking for. However I just received this set today, and to my surprise, when I opened the package, I saw a different set than it looks in the picture. The handles are very thin, they are not easy to hold, the grip is not good, except the knife whose handle is a little wider. Also, the metal is very glossy and brilliant, not polished / half-brushed like in the picture. I can't tell about the quality, but definitely considering a return, because it does look like a different set, not what I expected. I do like light flatware, so their weight is not a problem, but it must be good to hold since this is something to be used daily.
Note: I've uploaded a picture.
Product Features :
- 12- 5 pc place sets, 1-5 pc hostess set
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Sleek design
- Dishwasher safe
- 25 Year warranty
Rating : 3.6 out of 5.0
List Price : $212.50
0 comments:
Post a Comment