Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Signature Housewares Sorrento Collection Stoneware Bowls, Green, Set of 3 Discount !!

Signature Housewares Sorrento Collection Stoneware Bowls, Green, Set of 3
This set of three stoneware bowls from the Sorrento collection by Signature Housewares is both beautiful and functional. Inspired by one of the most famous and enchanting destinations in Italy, Sorrento is Signature Housewares' most popular and collectible pattern. The rustic glaze, raised dot-and-olive-leaf motif, and rich, earthy color palette compliment a wide variety of decor styles. Constructed of glazed stoneware - a dense, strong, and durable ceramic that is especially appropriate for functional ware - these bowls are Microwave and dishwasher-safe, and designed for everyday use. Set includes one each 3-inch, 5-inch, and 6-inch bowl and nests for compact storage. Choose from a variety of colors and coordinate your look with a wide range of Sorrento dinnerware, serving pieces and accessories. Signature Housewares - fashionable, functional products that combine exceptional value and quality.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Beautiful, very useful bowls!
I received these as a gift about a year ago. They are perfect for mixing, microwaving, serving and storing in the refrigerator. I plan on getting the larger sized bowls. One of the most useful pieces of equipment in my kitchen. I've forgotten to say that they are beautiful too!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Cute, nestable, and multipurpose
This little bowl set is really cute, and it has a lot of different uses. I plan to use these for "build your own" dishes, such as tacos, salad, or baked potatoes. They're just the right sizes for toppings or sauces.

These would also be useful for sorting the little bits and bobs that clutter up the kitchen or even the bathroom. I've even used the smallest one as sort of a rose bowl for cut flowers, instead of a vase. It's just the right size for the windowsill over the sink and holds a few roses or daylilies. All 3 could be used together to make a cute small-scale decorative display with fresh flowers or small fruits.

Just think outside the box :)

BTW, they aren't as fire-engine red as the photo shows. The ruby colorway is a deeper warm red, which makes me think of Tuscany and Italian food. Yum!
Not a bright red.
I returned my bowls without using them because one package arrived broken. However, the color is not at all what I expected from the pictures. The picture shows a bright cheery (happy) red. The bowls that arrived were labeled "ruby" but they were a dark creepy red. They are no doubt appropriate for some kitchens but if you're looking for a bright red this is not it. It is also not a burgundy, I'm not sure what color you would call this.

I decided the color is garnet. Ruby is that bright pretty birthstone and garnet is the one that looks more brown than red (kind of like dried blood) unless you get in the right light. (I can say that, it is my birthstone.) I always buy the more red stone and say it is garnet. :)

The quality of the product is fine and customer service worked well with me. Just be aware that the color in the picture is deceiving.
Signature Housewares Sorrento Collection Stoneware Bowls, Green, Set of 3
Product Features :
  • Stoneware Bowls, Set of 3
  • Green Antiqued Finish
  • Part of the Sorrento entertaining collection; additional colors available
  • Durable stoneware with decorative edges and rustic antiqued glazed finish
  • Safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher

Rating : 4.4 out of 5.0
List Price : $34.04

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment